The term ‘Scream Africa’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By visiting www.screamafrica.com you agree to the following terms and conditions;
Please read these terms and conditions before agreeing to be bound by the same. If you do not agree to bound by the same, do not access or use this website.
This website is provided by www.ScreamAfrica.com by using this website or placing any orders to purchase items online using this website you agree to abide by the terms contained and set forth herein. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, you will be entitled to submit electronic orders. Any violations to the terms will result in your account being terminated.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By registering on www.screamafrica.com you can access or view the prices of the products, inventories and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any authorised account access resulting from your actions such as not logging out of account or sharing your passwords. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- We may also disclose your personal data for the following reasons: to other companies within our group, if we sell our business, to agents and service providers and in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
- All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation 8 of The Distance Selling Regulations. You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancelation. You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.